Monday, July 2, 2007

Transformers

I've been watching quite a number of movies in the cinema in recent months, almost every weekend. Movies like the Spiderman 3, Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Shrek 3, Fantastic Four II were all on my list.

Last Saturday, I managed to go for Transformers at GSC Cheras Leisure Mall with hubby & friends; before this, I keep telling my baby not to come out first as I have been expecting to watch this movie in cinema. LOL. Anyway, I've truly enjoyed the movie throughout, it was action packed and not to mentioned that the special effects of the robots are just great.

If you haven't watch the Transformers, by all means go watch it in the cinema, it's worth paying RM10 for such a movie.

1 comment:

Our New Baby said...

Hello. Long time since I talked to you. Thank you for the post after our loss. I am back posting and looking for any advice you can give us as we start to try again.