Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Badminton event

The Badminton World Championship 2007 was held at Bukit Jalil Putra Stadium last week between 13th - 19th Aug. My hubby & I have always like to watch badminton match and we were there on Wed & Fri evening & Sat (Semi finals) & Sun (Finals).

Since I've got the invitation pass from my company, we were able to grab good seats to watch the matches. We were sitting very close to the badminton court together with the China badminton squads. Frankly speaking, I've never watch a match in such a close distance. This is the view from where we sit, see how packed the stadium is!

We were sitting among the China players

Although it's an upset that none of our Malaysian players made it to the final; overall we have enjoyed watching all the matches throughout this event, it was a great experience to a world class sports event.

No comments: