Thursday, October 25, 2007

2nd honeymoon trip

I got married to my husband in 2002 and next year would be our 6th year anniversary. I’m hoping that we could go for a honeymoon trip again and my dream place to be would be Paris, France. Paris has always been a romantic city to visit so I’m sure this would be the perfect destination for honeymooners or couples like us.

The first place I would want to go would be Eiffel Tower, not only that we can tour around and take great pictures there, we could also arrange our dinner there, just imagine, a dinner for 2 on Eiffel Tower with breath-taking scenery look out over the Seine and the Trocadero, what a great experience that could be.

I would also plan to take the river cruise in the evening on the river Seine where we will sail under all the famous illuminated bridges of Paris, it would be a very romantic moment for us both.

Another place that I would want to explore is the Louvre Museum. It’d be the best that we book a guided tour that will be centered around the three world famous works: the Venus de Milo, the Victory of Samothrace and the Mona Lisa.

If possible, I'm hoping that we could depart to our dream vacation early next year.