Monday, October 8, 2007

Blog for Money

I started writing blog since 6 months ago because I love writing and wanted to share stories about my kid, my pregnancy & etc. I normally blog during weekends when I’m off, and it really keeps me entertained. Then later I found out that apart from writing the usual post, we can even get paid to blog. For those who would like to earn some extra pocket money while blogging, especially the SAHM (stay-at-home-mum) or retiree, Smorty is there to offer the opportunities.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site. All we need to do is to submit our blog(s) for approval and after that we can start writing opinions/comments on the opportunities listed in Smorty; once our post is approved for publish we’ll get the pay, simple as that. Perhaps the greatest challenge is we have to be creative to produce some good posts.

So if any of you would like to earn some extra pocket money, do take a look at the opportunities offered by Smorty.