Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another sleepy Friday......

What actually makes me sleepy was the TVB drama which I'm currently "chasing" after. My hubby's colleague has recently lend him a whole lot of TVB dramas and if you are a hardcore drama fans like me, you'll know what is it like once you started on one of these drama series, "once you start, you can't stop" basically describes it. It's like an addiction and you'll just keep watching it one after another episodes, of course unless the storyline is lousy & bored.

So what would be my plan this coming weekend? Bet that I'll be spending most of my time on TV. Oh, not forgetting to watch the Formula One Race in Bahrain on TV, attending a parents-kids gathering @ 1-Utama & might be going to PC Fair @ KLCC as well. Wow this will be another busy weekend for me it seems.

No comments: