Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Halal Dim Sum









Anyone longing for some Halal Dim Sum?

Normally I don’t fancy Halal Dim Sum as I think the non-Halal ones would definitely taste better but “China Treasures” has proved me wrong. I have been to this halal Chinese restaurant, which newly opened at the Sime Darby Convention Center during one of my department lunch occasion. The ambiance is nice & cozy, and most importantly the Dim Sum they served is special and reasonably priced (similar to/less than the hotel’s price).

When I say “special” is because many of the Dim Sum on the menu is not those common ones that we have always seen in other places. What I’ve tried and would recommend are the Fried Dumpling with XO sauce & shitake mushroom, Scallop Siu Mai, Mango Prawn Roll, Glutinous Rice & Fried Carrot Cake with Taugeh. There could be more but that’s all I could recall now.

If you are interested to try it out, it is located inside the Sime Darby Convention Center and here is the address: China Treasures, 1A Jalan Bukit Kiara 1, 60000, KL. Tel: 03-2089 3788. All HSBC & Standard Chartered cardholder will enjoy a 15% discount off the bill.

No comments: